Sunday 24 January 2016

FREESTYLE 4; SHOPPING AND PURSES

Ladies in the house this is for you and guys, you sure can learn from this so if that future wifey needs it, you can teach her. *winks

Ladies matter...

You see...recently, I kind of have a closer relationship with my purse. I'm sure you know what a purse is. When you go shopping, before entering the mall or market or supermarket or whatever at all, you have an idea of what you are going to get. You sure won't enter a shopping mall for clothes when you need to get chocolates. So we practically have ideas.
Not all ladies pen down what to buy and it really doesnt make you less potential 'cos sometimes we get too busy or one thing or the other restricts us from doing so. See this...

I go into a supermarket after a very tedious day with no list, hoping to pick up whatever I need by just looking round. I see a pack of sausages, I pick. I see noodles, I pick. I check their price tags and glance through my purse. Still on track. I move forward. I see a tin of powdered milk. Oh no! My milk finished long ago and its really needed. I glance through my purse and stare into space trying to sum up their prices. Then, the purse speaks
              Purse: do you really need the sausage?
             Me: erm...I didnt think of buying that before now.
            Purse: you dont need it; you just want to spend from me.
            Me: hmm...okay, I'll drop the sausage. 

Sausage shakes its head and crawls back into its base. Sorry dear sausage, my milk is more important. Sometimes, we need to ask ourselves if we need some things at all. Either we've got the money or not. I've met ladies that are shopaholic. Whatever they see that interests them gets to be theirs in less than 24 hours. You can work on that. It isnt a good habit.Writing your list is very important too. Most times, I write what I need to get and the supposed price or the range- for the ones I'm not too sure of. And I take the amount to spend along with me with just few extras in case of little changes in price or emergencies so as not to get stuck. But knowing what exactly you need makes you potential. To be potent is being efficacious, influential. A potential lady respects her purse, knows how to deal with money and will definitely make her husband proud... Be one!



Oluwatosin Faith Kolawole

No comments:

Post a Comment